Ten Things You'll Only Find In Groundswell
1. Rock-solid credibility. Groundswell is based on facts and experience from analysts who have advised more than 100 business clients on social technology strategy.
2. Breadth. Groundswell includes chapters for managers and executives in research, marketing, sales, support, and development.
3. Case studies and examples. Groundswell cites 65 corporate examples including 25 full case studies in a variety of industries and countries around the world.
4. Data. Groundswell features data from Forrester research consumer surveys in the US, six Asian countries, and seven European countries. Try out our profile tool.
6. Visionary advice. The book includes actionable strategic and tactical advice for managers in every chapter. The last three chapters boldly describe how the Groundswell will transform your company and your future.
7. Focus on ROI. Every case in the book focuses on the specific business return from social strategy, including three ROI calculation templates.
8. Great writing. Groundswell is written in a personal, engaging style that makes it very easy to read. It tastes good, and it's good for you, too.
9. Prominent authors. Charlene Li, Josh Bernoff, and Forrester Research are the acknowledged social technology experts, quoted in national media more than any other source on this growing trend.
10. A community of people like you. Groundswell's discussion forum connects you to other social technology strategists throughout the world.