Empowered Solutions For Marketing & Strategy Professionals
A HERO workforce empowered by groundswell technologies can turn customer support into a marketing activity that builds positive word-of-mouth and energizes your customers to work for you, not against you.
Contact us to discuss how Forrester can guide your team through this critical shift in business collaboration. Our new role-aligned Consulting offerings include individual assessments, decision tools, and a custom action plan for empowering your entire organization. Options include custom Workshops at your site or a Forrester office, interactive Teleconferences, and speaking engagements with the authors of Empowered.
HERO Project Evaluation
Audience: All professional roles
This in-depth evaluation enables staffers anywhere in your organization to prepare for challenges they'll encounter moving forward with a technology-based project. Forrester helps you measure the value of the project against the effort required. We conduct interviews with stakeholders involved in the project, identify potential trouble spots, and deliver expert recommendations for a successful launch.
Peer Influence Analysis Data Deep Dive
Audience: Market Insights Professionals
Based on our detailed data, Peer Influence Analysis (PIA) can identify characteristics of the mass influencers in a market. The PIA Data Deep Dive is both an introduction to peer influence and a peer influence analysis based on a topic (music, consumer electronics, clothing, financial services, airlines, etc.) that's central to your business strategy. For example:
- The online shopping habits of mass influencers form the core of the PIA Data Deep Dive for clients interested in clothing or toys.
- The financial attitudes and activities of mass influencers are integral to the PIA Data Deep Dive for banking clients.
There are currently 37 topic-area options for clients interested in the US market. PIA coverage in Europe will be available in September 2010.
The PIA Data Deep Dive is available as a Teleconference.
Peer Influence Analysis Word-Of-Mouth Strategy
Audience: Interactive Marketing Professionals
Social, mobile, video, and cloud technologies have empowered your customers to influence each other as much as you influence them. But 16% of your customers account for 80% of the influence. We use Forrester's Peer Influence Analysis (PIA) framework to identify these influencers within your industry, as well as a process to ensure that your fans are influencing others — what we call fan marketing. Clients will learn:
- How to identify mass influencers in your market (includes market PIA).
- The OUTREACH method for word-of-mouth marketing.
- Effective word-of-mouth strategies and how to measure them.
PIA Word-Of-Mouth Strategy is available as a Speech or Workshop.
The Empowered Marketing & Customer Organization
Audience: CMO & Marketing Leadership Professionals
In the age of empowerment, individual customers have unprecedented power. Customer-facing organizations (marketing, sales, customer-service) can't face up to this in a top-down way. Instead they must empower their own staff to solve customer problems and create technology solutions that make customer connections. In this offering, we describe the IDEA framework for customer outreach (identify mass influencers, deliver groundswell customer service, empower with mobile information, amplify fan activity) and then show how organizations must change to support empowered employees. You'll learn:
- How to identify mass influencers in your market (Peer Influence Analysis).
- Which customer service, marketing, and mobile strategies will energize these customers.
- Which strategies can your customer-facing workers use to better listen to, serve, and energize those customers.
- How to manage your business to unleash the creativity of empowered employees.
The Empowered Marketing & Customer Organization is available as a Speech for marketing, sales, and customer organizations or as a Workshop.
POST For Mobile Strategy
Audience: Consumer Product Strategy Professionals
Mobile devices have become a platform for companies to interact with consumers anywhere, anytime. Just like any brand that interacts regularly with consumers — from retailers to banks to media companies to airlines — you should be considering your mobile strategy for reaching your customers in their pockets. Forrester recommends a structured approach to your mobile strategy, one based on the behaviors and attitudes of your target customers and your company's business objectives. The POST method enables you to make smarter mobile strategy decisions with a four-step process:
- People: Review the Mobile Technographics® profile of your customers (based on Technographics data).
- Objectives: Decide what your goals are.
- Strategy: Determine how your objectives will change your relationship with customers.
- Technology: Choose appropriate mobile technologies to deploy.
POST For Mobile Strategy is available as a Teleconference or Workshop. During the Workshop, Forrester will help strategists learn the techniques to design effective mobile strategies.
Groundswell Customer Service
Audience: Customer Experience Professionals, eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals, and Customer Intelligence Professionals
Your customers are communicating in social environments like Facebook, blogs, and Twitter. They're looking for service there as well. But to serve them in these new environments, you must put in place listening tools to determine what they're saying. Then you need to reach out to them in these social channels. And finally, you'll need to create a bridge between marketing and customer service, since these customers, happy or unhappy, will be spreading word-of-mouth about your company.
Our Groundswell Customer Service offering is available in three forms:
- Customer Service: Incorporating The Voice Of The Customer Into Customer Experience. Focuses on ways to identify and integrate the voice of the customer into the way organizations run, including Web sites and all other elements of customer experience.
- Customer Service: The Social Customer Service Organization. Focuses on changes in your customer service operation to integrate social outreach.
- Customer Service: Listening To The Groundswell. Focuses on using the available tools to understand your customers and monitor their communications in social channels.
All Groundswell Customer Service offerings are available as a Speech or a Workshop.
For more information about Forrester's Empowered Consulting services for marketing and strategy professionals, contact us.